5620 3rd Street South
Arlington, VA 22204
The Ball-Sellers House is a historic home located in the Glencarlyn section of Arlington, Virginia. It is the oldest structure still standing in Arlington. Historians and archeologists estimate that the one room log cabin was built in approximately 1750 and by the first property owner John Ball. Ball bought the property in 1742 and settled it with his wife and five daughters. The original section consist of the log cabin and one-story frame lean-to ell. A two-story wing was added to the original structure in 1885.
Contact the ANV Office at 703-509-8057 or firstname.lastname@example.org and car pooling options..