Make a donation
Arlington Neighborhood Village greatly appreciates your donation, be it large or small. Every dollar donated now will make it that much more likely that ANV will be here for Arlington residents in the future.
ANV is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations can be treated as charitable contributions and may be tax-deductible.
You can choose to give to either of our two funds:
- General Fund. Your dollars will be used where they are most needed. Your support will help ensure the viability of Arlington Neighborhood Village over the long term and supplement member dues, which do not cover all expenses.
- Financial Aid Fund. ANV reduces annual full membership fees from $500 to $100 for an individual, or from $750 to $150 for a household, for eligible members whose income is below approximately $38,000 (individual) or $43,700 (household). Your contributions will help those who might not otherwise be able to join.
How to give:
- By check. Mail us a check and include the completed information form available on the “Donate by Check” page
- On-line Securely make a donation from your credit or debit card, or, if you have one, your PayPal account. This can be a one-time or a recurring donation.
Other ways to give:
- Set up a planned gift. Give for the future by including Arlington Neighborhood Village in your will or estate documents.
- Contribute in-kind support. Consider providing other much needed resources, such as office equipment, professional services, or support for our events, to name a few.
- Give while you shop online. Sign up to use AmazonSmile to contribute to ANV when you shop.
If you have suggestions or questions about donations at Arlington Neighborhood Village, please contact Executive Director, Wendy Zenker, at (703) 509-8057 or email her at WendyZenker@arlnvil.org.