Make a donation
Arlington Neighborhood Village greatly appreciates your donation, be it large or small. Every dollar donated now will make it that much more likely that ANV will be here for Arlington residents in the future. ANV is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations can be treated as charitable contributions and may be tax-deductible.
How to give
On-line. Securely make a donation from your credit or debit card, or, if you have one, your PayPal account. This can be a one-time or a recurring donation. There are 3 pages to complete for online donations; please click through for all 3 pages:
- Page 1 – Share your name with us
- Page 2- Indicate if you want to support the General Fund or Financial Aid Fund
- Page 3 – Share the amount of your donation and payment information
By check. Mail us a check and include the completed information form available on the “Donate by Check” page
You can choose to give to either of our two funds:
- General Fund. Your dollars will be used where they are most needed. Your support will help ensure the viability of Arlington Neighborhood Village over the long term and supplement member dues, which do not cover all expenses.
- Financial Aid Fund. ANV reduces annual full membership fees from $500 to $100 for an individual, or from $750 to $150 for a household, for eligible members whose income is below approximately $38,000 (individual) or $43,700 (household). Your contributions will help those who might not otherwise be able to join.
Other ways to give:
- Set up a planned gift. Give for the future by including Arlington Neighborhood Village in your will or estate documents.
- Contribute in-kind support. Consider providing other much needed resources, such as office equipment, professional services, or support for our events, to name a few.
- Give while you shop online. Sign up to use AmazonSmile to contribute to ANV when you shop.
If you have suggestions or questions about donations at Arlington Neighborhood Village, please contact Executive Director, Wendy Zenker, at (703) 509-8057 or email her at WendyZenker@arlnvil.org.