Arlington Neighborhood Village strives to enable members to continue living in their own homes and communities as they age—safely, independently, and with an enhanced quality of life—by providing access to support services and social programs.
- Promote independent living through local support and services.
- Increase engagement and well-being through access to social, educational, recreational, health, civic and cultural activities.
- Strengthen intergenerational ties and community connections through volunteer service and membership.
- Provide a single point of contact for information and services needed for independent living.
- Contribute to the peace of mind of members and their families.
- Serve all eligible Arlington County residents, regardless of ability to pay.
Updated & approved, August 1, 2013